Morocco contains a system of compulsory social security and is a signatory to several conventions in that direction.
- All employers are required to conduct its affiliation to the National Social Security Fund (NSSF), and the registration of employees and apprentices at checkout.
- The contribution rate of the National Social Security Fund are:
- For employers: 16.10% of gross salary.
- Wage share: 4.29% of gross salary
- The wages subject to contributions is capped at 6000 Dirhams
For family benefits, the contribution rate is 7.5% at the expense of the employer, calculated on the gross monthly salary of the employee.